Motobu beef bulgogi bowl
Ingredients (for 2-3 people)
- Motobu Beef Trial Slice 250g
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/2 bunch leek
- 1/2 bag of bean sprouts
- a little salt and pepper
- A little sesame oil (for finishing)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cooking sake
- 3 tablespoons gochujang
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic (grated)
how to make
- ★Put all the sauce ingredients and Motobu beef slices in a plastic bag, knead and put in the refrigerator.
- Cut the vegetables into easy-to-eat pieces (recommend shredding as they tend to get entangled in the sauce).
- Add a little oil to a frying pan and fry the carrots and onions.
- When ③ has softened, add the meat and bean sprouts in the sauce.
- When the meat is cooked through, add the chives and fry.
- Add sesame oil (just enough to add flavor), mix and turn off the heat.
- Put rice in the bowl and put ⑥ on top and you're done!
*If you like, you can add king oyster mushrooms or green onions instead of onions.
※The photograph is an image