Recruitment of Yakiniku Motobu ranch part-time job!
Entering this year, so many customers came to visit the ranch!
While it is nice as a store, it is a situation where the current staff cannot welcome any more customers, and we are looking for staff in the Naha area.
For the locals, we ask for unforgettable dishes on special occasions, and for those who travel, we ask for the memorable support of many by offering fine food as a famous restaurant representing Okinawa❗️
・ Customer service: Customer guidance, receiving orders, serving dishes, etc.
· Cooking aid: cooking and serving of yakiniku
· In-store cleaning: cleaning up the seats and wiping the table
・ Educational background, inexperienced people welcome
・ Those who can respond well and bright
・ Those who can value teamwork
・ Those who can work on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
Conditions of Work:
· Naha store Dinner/17:00 to 22:30
· International street store Dinner/16:00 to 22:00
· Work time: It is possible to consult within the above time! (such as work from 18:00)
· Those who can work more than two days a week
· Uniform loan
With the help
Work at an eatery sometimes faces a busy and hard environment, but the sense of achievement is also great.
You can feel the significance of your work by looking at your smile and delight. In addition, it is an environment where you can feel self-growth by honing the cooking technology and service skills of yakiniku.
If you say, "I 've never worked at an eatery before...", can you come to the Motobu ranch and tell me?